How To Do Summer Ombre Nails
Watch how to create stunning Summer Ombre Nails with gel polish at home. I used Tequila Sunrise gel polish for the bright orange nail colour, So Hot So Glossy Fuchsia gel polish for the hot pink nail colour, Like an Epiphany gel polish for the tiffany blue nail colour and Sand Dune gel polish for the nude nail colour to create this amazing Nail Art. I used the Ombre brush to do the ombre nail art. So hot nail idea for Summer! My nails definitely turned heads by the pool!
To create this look, you'll need:
- I Go First gel polish
- The Perfect Coat gel polish
- Sand Dune gel polish
- Tequila Sunrise gel polish
- So Hot So Glossy Fuchsia gel polish
- Like an Epiphany gel polish
- The Ombre brush
- LED or UV nail lamp
- Basic kit (alcohol or cleaner to remove any trace of oil from your nails and clean your brush, paper towel or pad and a wooden cuticle stick to scrape off the gel in case you get over the edges)
Level of difficulty: easy
Let's get started!
Watch the video and follow the steps
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Share your nail creations with us on Pinterest @nailartbay