Golden Leaf decoration with Gel Brush
To achieve this look, you'll need:
- I Go First gel polish
- The Perfect Coat gel polish
- Blanc de Blanc Gel Polish
- Jungle Party Gel Polish
- Fanta Sea Gel Polish
- A River of Sparkles Gel Polish
- The Good Liner
- LED or UV nail lamp
- Basic kit (alcohol or cleaner to remove any trace of oil from your nails and clean your brush, paper towel or pad and a wooden cuticle stick to scrape off the gel in case you get over the edges)
The time indicated below is based on a 36W LED lamp. If you are using the mini That's a Cracker LED Lamp, the curing time is 3 minutes for light colour gels and 4 minutes for dark colour gels, I Go First gel and The Perfect Coat gel. Always read the instructions provided with your lamp before using. Your nails must be completely dry after the manicure is finished.
- Shape your nails and polish the surface with a soft file. Wash your hands to clean your nails. If necessary, gently push and trim the cuticles.
- Prepare your workshop in a comfortable and safe place with good light. Set up your lamp, apply a protection on your table or desk (such as a magazine or paper towel), and place your gel polishes, brush, and basic kit within easy reach of your working area. Sit comfortably and tie your hair back if necessary.
Let's get started!
- First, clean the surface of your nails with a small piece of paper towel or pad soaked in a little alcohol and keep it aside.
- Apply a thin layer of I Go First gel polish by starting at the tip and slowly moving towards the base of the nail. Carefully slide your hand under the LED lamp and cure for 20 seconds (1-2 minutes for UV lamp, 4 minutes for the Cracker lamp).
- Now apply a thin layer of Blanc de Blanc gel polish and cure for 20 seconds. Apply a second coat and cure again for 20 seconds (3 minutes for the Cracker lamp).
- Apply one layer of Jungle Party gel polish in the left corner and along the right side on the nail starting 3/4 of the base in a curved shape to the tip - Apply enough gel so that the colour is visible in a single layer. Cure for 20 seconds.
- Now apply one layer of Fanta Sea gel polish on the edges of the previous drawing following the same curved shape. Cure for 30 seconds (1-2 minutes for UV lamp, 4 minutes for the Cracker lamp).
Take The Good Liner and draw a golden leaf with A River of Sparkles gel polish. Cure 20 seconds. Repeat for a second coat and cure again for 20 seconds.
- Finish by applying a coat of The Perfect Coat gel polish starting at the tip and slowly moving towards the base of the nail. Finish by sealing the tip of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds. Touch the surface of your nails to check if it's completely dry, if not cure for another 30 seconds. This is a no wipe top coat, so your nails should be dry when finished (no need to rub with alcohol).
Enjoy your Forest Spirit Nail Art Design!
We hope you had fun 😃