Into the Wild Gel Polish 15ml
A wild brown shade with a hint of grey for a gorgeous natural gel colour on your nails. This delicious and creamy Into the Wild gel polish will sublime your nails right from the first layer. Ideal to wear in winter or autumn, this rich brown gel polish will keep your nails warm during the cold season with a cozy look. This gel polish looks fabulous with both glossy or matte finish.
The Texture Is Just So Delicious..
Excellent Coverage, Even One Layer Is Enough!
Want trendy colours with a professional finish that dry in a matter of seconds? It's time to try something new.
With its absolute glossy finish and easy to apply brush, this collection of resin Gel Polish offers an infinite choice of gorgeous colours that last up to 3 weeks and cure under the LED lamp in just 30 seconds (the dream for Nail Art!).
What are the features?
- Soak-off nail gel polish to be cured with LED lamp for 30 seconds (based on 36W) or 1-2 minutes with a UV lamp
- Gel Foundation and Top coat required
- 15ml bottle, equivalent to 60 manicures
- Ingredient: natural resin
- Healthy product, low odour and sustainable packaging
- Resin gel texture, easy to apply on nails for beginners
- Lasts up to 3 weeks after proper application
- Fast drying with professional nail salon finish
- Suitable for natural nails, acrylic nails or nail tips
- Eco-friendly, certificate SGS/MSDS
- Easy removal with Nail Gel Remover (3 minutes with the Genius Remover)
Gel polish must be cured with a LED or UV lamp, unlike nail polish it does not dry with air. If you are using gel polish for the first time, have a look at our tutorial video.
To remove gel polish, first buff the surface of your nails, then apply a sufficient layer of the Genius Remover to cover the gel. Leave it for 3 minutes, then remove the cracked gel with a cuticle pusher. Reapply if necessary for another 3 minutes. That's it!
Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. If on skin or in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice.
Flammable liquid. Store in cool place. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural resine, no harmful chemicals.
Polyurethane Acrylic Resin, Methacrylic Acid Resin, Methacrylate Ester Monomers, Methacryloyl Propyltrimethoxysilane, 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone.